Wednesday, February 14

What a day!!!

I am down with flu today. Cant even get myself up by 6am. Went dozing off till 8am. Need to get up asap to do my stuff. Don’t even care about my flu. Why is it that whenever I have flu, I will feel very tired and having fever at the same time? I have no answer to that. Cant even have any appetite in eating anything. Sigh. I hate flu, always tell students try not to get sick especially near to their tests or examinations. But now I am sick. I hate it. Sick makes me lazy. What can I do? Haiz, eaten medicine already and felt tired but still cant get myself to sleep.

I will have to try it later while blogging.

Talking about blogging, seems like I have been quite constant in blogging now. Maybe this is way to burn my time away while waiting to sleep bah.

Anyway I will stop here, try sleeping now.

Ops nearly forget to get my handphone number check whether there’s anything wrong with it. Still having problems messaging. Didn't know what has gone wrong till my friends called just now and got scolding by them. Oh my, no wonder since yesterday my phone appeared message that is from the previous day. What's a stupid lag?

Good night

0 comments: