Monday, September 3

Month of September

September is always a quite emo month for me since year 1992.
Though it's my birthday month but it always bring back unwanted memories.
Whatever unhappy scenrios all happen in September. This is so jia lat.
Maybe i should say, I have improved a lot by not being emo throughout the years.
What should I do?

Birthday to me is like nothing at all. I don't really celebrate since then. Only in Secondary school life, it started to get better. Kinship is really something very difficult for me to get over. But life still have to go on. Really must work something on this. Sigh.

======I'm a happy line. Ha Ha!!!!========

Last time, I don't understand why people can spend their time lining up to buy doughnuts. Always thinking that that was a waste of time, lining up for just that few doughnuts.

Last Saturday, I went to line up for doughnuts too. I cannot expect that I'm doing that too. Ha Ha. I was not really excited of that, just trying my luck whether there will still be some doughnuts for me just wanted to try out what's really so good about the doughnuts. Managed to get what I want in around forty minutes. That was fast. Thrilled thing is that there were people who boought just a piece or two and were lining for forty to one hour time. (Is it a trend now for people to line up for yummy food? I wonder.)

0 comments: