Friday, October 5

Weather Sensitivity

It's already for three days consecutively that I had not have any sound and long sleep. Only managed to have a short sleep from about 4am to 6am.
What a weather, getting hotter and hotter, humidity level also very high, make me feel like as if my skin never had a proper breathing.
Even if getting a few showers did not help in the condition.
The water in the water tank was also heated up by the surrounding heat.
I can't imagine that I don't even need to on the heater and warm water came flowing out from the shower head.
Warm water just can't cool down my body's temperature.
So dissapointing.

I need the cold,
I miss the cold,
I enjoy the cold,
I can't take it without the cold.
Cold, where are you?

Haiz. Must try to recover back all my loss in sleep in the afternoon. Becoming "panda" soon.

0 comments: