Tuesday, April 8

Juz a thought!!!

Having a handphone that can read and receive message, incoming and outgoing call and with radio embedded will be my most basic usage.

But when I starts to receive nonsense like chain sms, thought there's only such thing as chain letter but now really follow up-to-date technology.
I really want to off my phone straight away.
Wasting my memory on phone and making my phone ring 4 times just for the single message and why?
Chain message details are long.

But who's the bas***** who create this to make people forward all these?
Why do people still forward this kind of chain messages or mails?
What for?
Will the outcome really follow as stated in the messages or mails?
Who can guarantee?

I am not going to care whatever consequences.
If one message or mail is to control my life then I will live on this world with regret.
Life has to go on whether or not, with or without those chains.

I may be over-reacting but having a message send to you telling you that you will die in a few days or you will live lonesome throughout or your family members and yourself will meet with mishap.
How can I not react in this manner?

0 comments: