Friday, March 27

Don't know whether to be sad or happy???

This morning when I was out for work.
I was so happy to see both the parents back for their nestlings and feeding them.
Finally, I was so relieved to see that.

But now, I have to get worry again.
The pot of plant is being moved again and the parents not there for them.
This is really ridiculous telling me that those workers will put the pot back after the floor cement has dried up.
The floor has dried up long ago if not how can I go home.

So what if those workers take their own sweet time putting back all plants outside corridor like what they did for the opposite block of mine then what is going to happen to those nestlings.
Starve?
Died?
I can't don't imagine what will happen.

Hope nothing will happen to those nestlings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how r the birds?

Complicated World!!! said...

btw who are you?
luckily the birds are healthy and ha flown away with their parents.

Anonymous said...

thts great on the birds.