Saturday, August 1

Accused

I have always wondered why life to me is full of accuses, accuses of things that I never did before.
I have a great reactions to these accuses since young.
I hated it when people start saying things that I have not done and insisted that I did them.
Why do people have to do that?
It’s a complete nonsense.
Don’t they know how being wrongly accused feel?
Don’t they know there might be side effects with that?
What if others take them seriously?
Just happen that I am those who will take it seriously, but react according to situation. If I had not gone for the course, think quarrel will be the final outcome.
Maybe this is due to my Libra sign but isn’t the correct way to do things or speak is to get your fact right before saying or doing anything.
No wonder, there are cases of injustice around.
I don’t mind if I am corrected if I am in the wrong. But being wrongly accused, no way that I will accept that even if it's joking.
Even for myself, I will see how’s situation goes first before commending on anything, be it to be personal or business, and looking at things in a 3rd party view can actually be clearer.

0 comments: