Saturday, January 14

Hate my life!

What's life?
I have always tell myself that I have live the fullest out of it.
But am I?
I have started to question myself,
I have started to keep everything to myself once again.
I have seemed to have gone back to my usual self, the one that I can feel the peace most.
I have seemed to hate myself more.
I have hated myself so much that I don't want to know if there's another day for me.
The feeling of dying is getting more and more frequent.
Should I just end it like what I have nearly done before?

My life is always fast-paced but now it's even faster. Faster till I can't breathe, I just can't.
My heart muscle pull is getting frequent, so frequent that I'm scared but sometime I just felt that maybe it's all coming to the end.

I just don't know what's wrong with me.

Am I really facing problems?
Am I just getting tired?
Am I just feeling pressure from all areas?

Arrgggggggg, I hate it.

0 comments: