Wednesday, April 15

Time

Fast and slow really make me wonder this few weeks.

Fast.
Is it a good thing?
Allowing more time to have more things done but facing problem of decreasing numbers.
Is this the cause?
I really have no idea of that.
If this is so, do I have to slow down?
Or there are more reasons to the problem?

Slow.
Is it a bad thing?
Having more things done in a long period of time but might not be able to meet by deadline.
Is this the cause?
Might be.
If this is so, do I have to rush?

Can I ever allow to have more than 24 hours a day?
Why is it that time is always thing that I cannot control.
If I could, will situation changed for the better or worse?

Optimistic or Pessimistic?
Which will be better?
Telling people to think positive is definitely easier than executing.

0 comments: