Monday, May 18

Thoughts

Is there really balance between good and evil?
When there's evil, good are around?
Is there justice in everything or anything that we do?
When one commits a crime, he/she has to pay for what he/she had done?
Is there ever fairness in the world?
When you treat someone good, you might not get what you had intended to be?

That kept me wonder in this horrible weather.

Do we deserve the treatment that we are going through now?
Do we really understand the meaning behind the treatment?
Do we treat others the same way as we were treated?

As for me, why are they important in my life?
That is really a question to be pondering about.

Everyone has priorties.
What to do and what not to do?

Does everyone know what are their priorties?
I bet they do.

Priorties in my life are stated long ago till today has not been changed.
They are almost related to how I am being treated since I am young.
That's why mostly I have thoughts for others and not myself.
I cared more for others than myself.
To me, I am such a minimal and seems like nobody.
Sometime I am happy with that but sometimes I don't.

Once, someone told me that I am too serious in the things that I had in my perception.
Is that wrong?
Am I putting too many assumptions in thoughts?
Am I posing pressure to others?

What's seems right to me, seems wrong in other's view?

Should I really change my perception?

0 comments: