Saturday, May 5

Sleepless Days

Everytime in the afternoon, i would surely have my afternnon nap but for consecutive three days no nap and now for today i break record of not sleeping for 24 hours.
Ha Ha.

How can that be?

Listening to Power Station's songs now, tidying my room, trying to make myself tired but these are of no use.

Busy runnning later from place to place. Ha Ha. I want to see Tank later at Jurong Entertainment Center (JEC) for autograph session. ( Will I be able to get it signed? ) Hope so.

Wonder can "tahan" till later in the evening. Must not sleep later, I want to watch the "Phantom of the Opera", a show I have already missed years back before. Now finally get a chance to watch it.

Off to do my things then to work. Hope everything goes fine.

Sunday sleeping day. (LOL :-P)

0 comments: