Tuesday, May 15

A Sudden Thought

Why is people start blogging?

I started blogging last few years but seem active in recent months however started thinking of this question.

Different people blog for different reasons.
As for me, I start blogging when I have decided to make a comeback in typing “so-called” diary.

I started writing diary in secondary and writing my everyday life in it. Piles of diaries compile with different scenario in life, with happiness and sadness and of course with very boring daily routines too. Looking back in the diaries really can make one take back in time. However, there is of course tendency of someone invading your privacy.
Finally, after writing for years, I made a decision of destroying all those solid memories. It is kind of fun for me. Seeing those memories being burned away. (:-p)

Does anyone have the same reason as mine?
Nah, I do not think so.

Now blogging to me is just like listening to music expressing personal feelings towards anything in life. Feelings are complicated, there are some whom even have difficulties in expressing them too. They are so important to convey information about situations, on both conscious and subconscious levels.

Human can be very emotional in anything that happen to them.

To me, listening to music can sometime make me think of the past, weeping while listening is seem very natural for me. Listening to the lyrics, seeing how touching they are. Kind of starting to appreciate those lyricists in the way they express their feelings. Of course, without the help of those music composers, the scenrio that the lyricists plot, will not be able to be portrayed.

Next time, you might want to look out for those people who are emotional about something, they might have their stories waiting to be revealed.

1 comments:

JP said...

I wanted to leave u a comment to 'scold' you for blabbering on about Phantom! But that entry doesn't allow me to comment. Lucky you!

Well, some bloggers are just attention seekers.