Thursday, May 10

What a day!

I'm so happy on Saturday.

After work, went to JEC to have my album signed and even get a chance to shake his hands, so happy. Tank, 吕建中, my newly idol, not really newly idol, I like his talent in writing songs and lyrics before he started his first album. Really like his voice, his songs touch people's heart.

Saw Peifen, Yes 933 DJ, it's wonderful to see her there being a mcee. She is one of may DJs that I like.






Then, I proceed to esplanade to watch the Phantom.

Oh My God! It's a wonderful musical. Like it so much. This was also the first time I see a female conductor for the play. She's beautiful and talented. She had to make sure the orchestra work together with the actors and actresses.

There are scences in this play that actually nearly make me weep.

Seeing phantom, as a character in outcast, whereby being treated as nobody in human but somebody that will harm them like demon. He can't even have someone that he like with him. He's just like a person that go insane in doing things that nobody will agree and that's of course with people pushing him too much.

We human, have this same problem too. When someone pushed one too much, one can't think properly and things happen just like that. Human's action is equilavent to Human's feelings but it can also be opposite. Ha Ha, if human is so easy to be understand, scientists should have already have a lot of different cures for all kinds of illnesses or cancer.

0 comments: