Tuesday, September 16

Hook on Facebook

It's been long ever since I have an entry.
Reason for disappearing.
Hook on Facebook.
Oh my.
I have been hooked to the games like "Word Challenge" and "Who Has The Biggest Brain".
These two games indeed are interesting to play and most important thing is that it works my brain.
Ir regard of the killing of my brain cells, these games are great to play.
The more I play, the higher my ranking.
This proves that Practice make perfect.
Now training in one game (already prepared to get hooked).
It's "Bowling Buddies".
Must learn how to control everything with the mouse including the strength, the direction and even do spinning with the movement of the mouse.
I have even get myself a nice trophy of clown. (Guess how I get it?)
I longed to get consecutive strike in reality but it can only be come true in webby world.
1st strike - anyhow play
2nd strike - 1 pin nearly glued to ground
3rd strike - oh my, it's turkey
4th strike - haha, bagger!!!!!! (Can't believe it's true)
5th strike - it's gone, stupid pin glued to ground. Hate that pin if not I can get another trophy.

That's it for now. Going to train more.
Facebook, here I come.

0 comments: