Monday, September 1

Thoughts

Finally having time to do blogging.
It's been long since I ever blog.

Been fully utilized my time over the past few weeks.

1.Settled with the new arrangement of web.
Though more things need to be settled but overall settled quite a lot.
Incredible things is that I settled the whole thing and realized that the total size of the whole project was reduced by 50%.
This mean I can actually add in more things. That's great.
Great news for the new design.

2.Extra lessons started and time to drill more questions but STM can kill no matter how many questions I drill.
What's STM?
Short Term Memory.
How good can it be?
How bad can it be?
When it comes in study, it will definately be bad.
Not a thing to have.
When it comes in grudges, it has to come.
Forgive and Forget even if grudges do hurt.

3.Playing my hand held games during free time, it's great to entertain oneself by playing.

4.Most important is sleeping, sleeping to relax oneself though I have a short sleeping time. I will be awake after about 7-8 hours automatically.

0 comments: